Led by editor Ethan Nosowsky, this 90-minute webinar covers all aspects of the grant and residency process for writers, including researching appropriate programs, putting together a competitive application, and making the most of both award and rejection letters.
To attend this webinar, you will need access to a computer with speakers and an Internet connection (hard-wired is preferred over wireless). There is no special software needed.
Monday, June 17, 7:00-8:30pm (EST)
Click here to register.
If you experience trouble with the PayPal payment interface, please take one or more of the following the steps to resolve the issue:
* Complete the registration process on a computer and NOT on a tablet or mobile device
* Make sure your web browser software is totally up-to-date
* Delete your web browsing history and cache
* Completely close and reopen your browser software again
* Reboot your computer
* Try registering using a different web browser software (Google Chrome has been known to cause some problems)
For further issues, please contact Matthew Deleget, Online Learning Consultant, at email@example.com.…
Read more →