- 12:00 AM
DEADLINE: Wednesday, May 24 – Entry submissions due at www.CallForEntry.org
The River Market Regional Exhibition is unrestricted in media and subject matter, however the artworks should address in some capacity the theme of “Truth/Trust/Transcend”.
RMRE is open to artists in a six state region, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri; and to members of the Kansas City Artists Coalition and the African American Artist Collective.
The Artists Coalition uses CaFÉ for submissions. If you have not already, you must create a free profile and upload media. Then scroll down in “CaFÉ Listings” to Kansas City Artists Coalition: River Market Regional Exhibition, click VIEW MORE INFO, read then click APPLY TO THIS CALL and follow instructions.
Please pass this information on to any and all eligible applicants!
**KCAC Member Artists and African American Artist Collective Members will receive an email with a coupon code shortly following this email.**
2017 Kansas City Artists Coalition’s River Market Regional Exhibition
Mallin and Jacqueline B. Charno Galleries
201 Wyandotte, Kansas City, Missouri 64105
- May 24 Entry submissions due at www.CallForEntry.org
- June 8 Notification of artists e-mailed (to the address in CaFÉ profile)
- July 1, 5-7 Artwork due, 11-4 pm
- July 14 Opening Reception, 6 – 8:30 pm
- Sept 22 Exhibition ends
- Sept 27 – 30 Pick up of hand delivered works. 11-4pm
- Sept 26 – 30 Return of shipped work.