- 12:00 AM
InterUrban ArtHouse seeks an outgoing and dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team. We are a 501(c)3 not-for-profit whose mission is to enrich the cultural and economic vibrancy of the community by creating a place where artists and creative industries can work and prosper in an affordable, sustainable and inclusive environment. The full-time role will be divided into administrative duties at our 8001 Conser location (with 8 artist studios, retail area, programming space and conference room) as well as marketing, communications and program coordination. Some program events will require evening and weekend work, and some schedule flexibility is required in such cases. Successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and will possess a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail. The position requires a self-starter and the ability to work autonomously is required.
Office Administration (50%)
- Provide administrative support to IUAH Executive and Assistant Executive Director, including scheduling, meeting setup, event catering and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Staff IUAH office & studio space, welcome visitors and greet meeting guests.
- Direct phone enquiries and respond to email enquiries.
- Assist in maintaining the grant and fundraising management software programs, process and file donations, track operational expenses and assist in preparing grant reports.
- Maintain IUAH front space including promotional materials, artwork and waiting areas.
- Assist with retail operations, including processing sales, registering new artists and managing inventory.
- Coordinate events, meetings and correspondence with IUAH studio artists.
- Coordinate and promote gallery exhibitions and art openings
- Assist with IUAH volunteer schedule and coordinate volunteer duties.
- Assist in IUAH research projects and data collection.
- Other duties as assigned and/or deemed necessary.
Program Coordination (25%)
- Assist in development and coordination of IUAH program events across five program strands.
- Coordinate registration and bookings for programming and community events, handle event and program related inquiries.
- Set up registration, room layout, small catering and event forms for all IUAH program events.
- Coordinate with program partners, presenters and speakers as directed by Assistant and Executive Directors.
- Administer surveys and evaluation, create reports and track program impact as required by grants and other internal reviews and evaluations by IUAH.
- Attend program events, networking opportunities and other community and partnership events on behalf of InterUrban ArtHouse.
- Other program-related duties as assigned and/or deemed necessary.
Marketing & Communications (25%)
- Coordinate with Assistant Executive Director to prepare e-newsletter mail-outs and invitations using Constant Contact and Salesforce software.
- Manage social media accounts and coordinate updates and posts.
- Create content and documentation of program events for marketing purposes.
- Assist in creating program event pages on www.interurbanarthouse.org (using WordPress) and assist in the design of flyers and promotional materials where necessary.
- Assist in creating online content on IUAH website including preparing blog posts, event pages and online photo galleries.
- Assist in preparing reports, flyers and other promotional materials for IUAH marketing and communication.
- Other marketing duties and tasks as assigned and/or deemed necessary.
To see the full call please visit the InterUrban ArtHouse website here.